2009年2月22日 星期日

A Love Letter

Dear Alex:
We have been together for ten years. you know I always write letters or cards to you even we get married. I know I ignored you when I go to Lung-Wa to study English, I really want to look for the time to write a letter for you to thank you support me do everything I want. Now I have chance and write a letter for you in English. This is a first time I write a love letter in English I hope you will like it and if you need, I can lend you my dictionary…ha,ha,ha! .
I think having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful man? Everything about you is just so perfect. In my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so magical!! I feel so loved! For me, you are not just a husband you are my friend, my lover, my teacher, my father…you give everything that I want. So, many friends say that I am the woman who surrounding with love.
I am very lucky to be your woman. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I really very lucky that I can have a wonderful marriage and you are the Mr. right for me. I always get butterflies in my stomach every time I looking into your eyes…do you believe it? I have the feeling just I am falling love. I will love you with my whole heart no matter how happened in the future. Thank you for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.
Always and Forever Yours,
Amber

沒有留言:

張貼留言