2009年2月9日 星期一

Losing Weight

Many people lose weight in order to look good...So do I! I think every girl wants to have a model's body. Having a well-proportioned body are girls' dream. Begining of this year, my nightmare is come true. Oh! I can't believe it...I have gained 3 kg during Chinese New Year's holiday. How can I do? Once I tried to lose weight by starving myself. I just only ate breakfast and lunch a day...but when I studied at night, I always felt hungry and could not concentrate on my study. It's very terrible that when I got up in the morning I felt dazed. So, it was a miserable experience.
I think eveyone knows that the best way to keep fit is to exercise a lot and eat little junk food. But it's hard to me. I really want to eat some weight-loss pills...ha ha, it's just a joke because I don't have the gut to do it! I will begin to eat little from today...and...walk to work!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言