2009年2月11日 星期三

It is better to travel by train or bus?

I think it's better to travel by train. When you travel by train, there's no traffic jam. The specially thing is you can buy Chinese dinner or snacks to eat. Also, there is a toilet on the train it is very convenient for women or children. The important is we can see a beautiful view when taking a train.
I know to travel by bus is also comfortable and there are many modern buses in Taiwan. Many of them even show movies and the seats are very comfortable. But I think to travel by bus is not to suit to me. Because I have two children... you know that childen can't sit on the chair well-behaved. So, I am afraid to bother people who wnat to relax ane even sleep. Although to travel by bus is more confortable I like to travel by train.

沒有留言:

張貼留言