2009年2月10日 星期二

Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet

The Internet has both advantages and disadvantages, which depends on how we use it. The Internet is a big help for students and I use it almost every day. Sometimes my classmate and I use MSN to ask each other questions about homework. That's very convenient. When I need some information that I surf the internat where I can find the information I need, the internet helps me to get the data vesy fast. So I like to surf on the Internet and talk on MSN with my frineds.
But on the other hand, websites which are full of violence and sex may have negative influence on our mind especially young people. Some people always use the Internet just for games, it can waste a lot of time and hurt our eyes. I don't understand why younger people like make friends on the internet? It is very dangerous that have a date with stranger. If we take a balance on using the Internet that we can gain the benefit from Internet.

沒有留言:

張貼留言