2009年2月10日 星期二

Coffee....

I like coffee...
It seems that coffee is sort of a fashion right now. I often like to go to coffee shops with my friends or my husband. In the past, I like drank 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day I knew it was not good for my healthy but I just couldn't quit that habit at that time. Since I married, I don't drink coffee for a long time, if I stay up late I just make tea to drink. Tell the true I prefer coffee than tea!
Begining from I go go Lung-Wa to study I drink coffee again but this time I just drink it on Saturday and Sunday. Because I have to go to Lung-Wa for 8 hours to study English and I want to concentrate my attention so I prepare a cup of coffee for myself. Maybe it is a excuse... but I really miss the strong coffee aroma. Ha..Ha.. I drink coffee again but I can't drink it very much. If I drink more than a cup of coffee a day I'll have a palpitations...I think I getting old!
I went to Starbucks and drank Cappuccino yesterday, what a pleasure of life!

沒有留言:

張貼留言