2009年2月12日 星期四

Reading

I like to read a lot and like to read all kinds of books. When I was young I like to read comic books so I usually went to the comic books stroe to rent books. At that time my mother didn't like me to read the comic books and if she knew I rented the books that she was very angry. So, if I rented the books I always read them in the bathroom or under my quilt. It was a terrible experience I thought.
Before I go to Lung-Wa I always buy Next Magazine, Business Weekly, Business Today, Smart to read, I like to know the latest gossip with stars and some of finance's information. But now I try to read about the books in English like this winter vacation I buy a novel named " PS I Love You". This is my writing homework.... so not only have to read it and also have to write the book review... I think it's very difficult but I will do my best.

沒有留言:

張貼留言