2009年2月9日 星期一

My Favorite Music

There are many kinds of music, such as popular music, jazz, rock-and -roll, classical music and so on... Among above these types of music, I like popular music the most. When I was a junior high school student, my sister and I always listened to the radio every Friday night. Because my sister and I would written the TOP 20 down...I thought it's had a lot of fun at that time. I thought I was in anguish during my junior high school life, when you was a junior high school student that you had a lot of tests. I got into the habit of listening pop music since then.
So, I can ease my stress by listen to music. I like singing so I like listening popular music that when I go to KTV I can sing new songs. I usually pick up a CD that I like When I go to bed or do my homework... I think it's truly a great pleasure of life... at that time I am released from my pressure!

沒有留言:

張貼留言