2009年2月10日 星期二

Bad Mood

The best thing to do when you feel very sad or in a bad mood is to forget about the problem. In the past, when I felt sad or in a bad mood I made a phone call to my sister and told her how I felt. I told her all of my feeling and asked her opinion. But now if I have any problem I will talk to my husband. He always teaches me how to find a way to calm down and settle the problem down.
Today I have a bad mood, I don't know why believe people is a wrong thing. I like children very much and really wnat to give them everything if I could give more. But people are unpredictable. One of my cram school teachers had resigned last month but she had stolen my students list and made phone call to their parents to talk them could go to another cram school where she is working now... Why didn't she have a occupational ethics? Could it be said that her new boss isn't afraid that she can do the same thing? Why can't cram schools make a positive competition effect? I don't understand...
Now....let it go....Whatever comes, whatever breaks, I am not afraid...Because my husband will support me ! And if my cram school is good that how many students she can take away?

沒有留言:

張貼留言