2009年2月8日 星期日

Keeping a diary in English

When I was young, I started to keep a diary in Chinese. In that time I almost kept a diary every day. I think I don't like to share or express my feelings to my friends so I write everything down in my diary... ha ha...if you wnat to know my secret just in my diary. But I don't know when I quit to keep a diary maybe I think it is trouble to hide my diary. So I don't keep a diary for a long time. But I am studying English now, I know "Practice makes perfect"...
I think if I practiced writing in English every day, maybe my English would improve.
But keeping a diary in English is very difficult, it is very hard to express my feelings in English because my vocabulary is limited. So, when I reread my diary I found a lot of mistakes, which was a proof that my English ability was improving. Anyway, I will do my best to keep a diary in English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言