2009年2月1日 星期日

Go to the hot spring in Cedarwood Villa

I like go to the hot spring because it is the comfortable matter to soak the hot spring in the winter. Taking hot spring bath can bring you into relaxation and assuage your stress so it is good to the body especially can smooth women's skin. In this Chinese New Year's vacation I just choose the hotel with hot spring to stay. This time I choose a hotel name Cedarwood Villa that has a good appraisal on the internet. I think their meal and room that is above standard but populace bathing pool is just so so. Anyway, after we take a hot spring bath that we going downstarirs where is their small bar that can drink beer and listen to the live band. That feels really good. After these day's rest, I think I can do my job and the study well this year...go!go!go!

沒有留言:

張貼留言