2009年2月19日 星期四

Brown Sugar

I went to Brown Sugar Jazz Club & Restaurant in Taipei yesterday. Brown Sugar jazz club carries the essence of International night clubs. Music lovers can enjoy live bands, food, wine there. This time came many foreigners... The feeling just like arrives at overseas PUB. I was afraid that if some foreigners talk to me how can I conversation with them. I thought it had a delicious meal there that I ordered a fried rice with peppper, creamy pumpkin soup and a lot of appertizer and even cheese cake and Tiramisu puff. But finally we canceled the dessert because we was full. This time was a block man sang songs I really liked his voice especially he was very humorous. Before he sang he liked to say a joke. Ha...Ha...It was very funny and I had a good time. On my way home I really wanted to progressed in my English so that I could understood the songs meaning.

Address: NO101, Sungren Rd., Shinyi Disrict, Taipei Taiwan
Telephone:(02)8780-1110
www.brownsugar.com.tw

沒有留言:

張貼留言