2009年2月13日 星期五

My Typical Day

I'm work in a cram school and teach the second-grade. I arrive at 12 and then prepare some test paper. Usually, I pick my students up at 12:40 and take them back to our cram school.
When students come to cram school, they take a nap. At this time I will check their test book and fill in our cram school's coummuniate books. After 2 o'clock they start doing their school homework. When they finish I will check their homework and let them write our cram school tests. Around 4 o'clock they'll have some snake. After that, I start to teach them Chinese and Math.
About 6 o'clock when my students almsot finish, then I have to go go the from desk to help our part-time co-worker because parents always come to catch their children at that time. When most students leave, I will check their test books and clean my classroom.
When I start my work at noon till I fill in a time sheet about 8 at the evening, I have no time to rest. Because students are very noisy and I have to help them finish their homework before their parents come here. So it's my typical day. When they have midterm and final exams at school, I have to spend extra time at cram school on Saturday morning to help students review their school works. Although my works is very busy I still enjoy working with them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言