2009年2月12日 星期四

Studying abroad or in Taiwan?

If I have chances I think I would prefer to study abroad. Whenever I watched foreign movies I saw the teachers that just sat down on the table and encouraged their students to speak. So, I think in foreign school maybe have a lot more freedom. Compared with studying in Taiwan, we have so many tests.
Also, I think that people who study abroad have more chances to get a good job when they finish school. And if I study abroad, I might speak another language very well. This is a globalized society nowdays so English is getting more important. I think students in Taiwan that spend much money and time on studying English especially as preschool and elementary school's studens. I think I compassion on that students.
I will let my sons studying abroad when they finish junior high school...so I have to make more money now...

沒有留言:

張貼留言