2009年2月8日 星期日

Singing

I like singing very much because it is a lot of fun. In this winter vacation I buy a lot of CDs to listen and all the CDs are English songs because I want to learn more English. Whether I am in a good mood or bad mood, I sing. Singing in a happy mood makes me happier, singing in a gloomy mood makes me feel less gloomy. In sort, I really like to sing.
I like singing songs in KTV with my friends, we can drink some beer or wine and play some games there, it is always have fun. But sometimes I like singing songs in the bathroom especially when I take a shower. In that time I can sing any songs that I want and don't care my voice is good or bad. Now I want to learn two songs that I really like them. One is the movie called " Music and Lyrics" and the song named "Way Back Into Love, and the other song is sung by Britney and the song's name is "Everytime" . I wish I could sing them well someday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言