2009年2月13日 星期五

To be a good teacher.

What kind of teacher is a good teacher?
In my opinion, a best teacher is someone who not only teaches students but also answers their questions. For example, like me, should read a lot of books to acquire knowledge, and I may travel around the world during winter or summer vacations to expand my horizon. Because I am a cram school teacher and teaches the elementary school's students, so I have to have more patience. But it's very funny I have to learn some flate jokes sush as " Why people can't see any doctor after ate an apple?" Guess what? The answer is "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". Do you agree it? I don't know why students like to ask questions like that?
Now to be a good teacher not only have a specialized field but also should be building good relationships with students and their parents. So, I am kind and friendly with my students and also I have to make a phone call to students' parents.
To be a good teacher is a hard work... I will do that!

沒有留言:

張貼留言