2009年2月2日 星期一

Red Cliff II

I saw a movie named Red Cliff II yesterday. Before Cape No. 7 I usually choose foreign movies to see but I think I should be support locial movies now. Red Cliff II had a magnificent scene which one praises to the heavens, Xiao Qiao carried a heavy responsibility who made tea to Cao Cao that wanted to delayed him to sent soldiers abroad. In addition, the audiences would see the straw boat taking one hundred thousand of the arrows, Kong Ming borrowed the east wind, the heavenly light to pass on the military situation as well as to burn down the series ship . Between Kong Ming and Zhou Yun who had a very interesting dialogue and had a very wisdom strategy to fight the enemy. In this movie, I think Lin Zhi Ling that plays very well and can't see that the first movie she plays... and I think that women should be like her just to be a intelligent person.

沒有留言:

張貼留言