2009年3月22日 星期日

Buying clothes...

Tell the true, I like to buy clothes...
I think that women always like to buy clothes. In the past, I like to buy clothes in the department store. There are many brands that give me many choices there and I can try the clothes in the trying room. But if I want to buy some really nice clothes, I would go to Minshent Road in Taoyuan. There are some clothing store there and they sell a lot of Japanese brands. I like to wearing a brand's clothes named Burberry Black Label...and they sell a lot of this brand's clothes. Why I like this brand especially "Black Label"? Because it can modify your body and let your figure look more well! So, if I go there to buy I always spend much money...
But I have to say.... "There's always one dress short in a lady's wardrobe ".............

沒有留言:

張貼留言