2009年3月24日 星期二

Get to the facial....

I usually go to the beautiful shop near my house once every one or two month. I always stay up late so I think I need to do that. Ok, for my facial...I'll start with some deep cleansing then exfoliation, after that it's a terrible time ....every time it's let me cry when the cosmetologist pick my pimples...it's really very hurt!
Next... the cosmetologist will do a special hydration mask for me...at that time it often makes me sleepy then I take a beauty sleep there. I will feel like a million dollars when the cosmetologist finish with me. Everything seems good there ..... just one thing that I can't understand! I don't know why the cosmetologist promote their produces all the time! It's let my feeling very bad....
I really want to say " I don't want to buy anything" ! Maybe I will do that next time!

沒有留言:

張貼留言