2009年3月24日 星期二

Rainy Days....

I don't like rainy days! I don't know why evevy time it rains I will get a bad mood! Maybe when I was a child I lived in keelung and it always raining...then I could only stat at home and could not go outside! I remembered that when I was a junior high school and senior high school's student I hated wore rain shoes to school because I could not play basketball ...It's my favorited sport at that time!
Now more one week is April ....so, it usually rains in spring and summer. We usually have successive days of rain inf April and May. In Taiwan we call April "plum rain season, which means rainy seasons." I have to bring a umbrella when I go outside....I think it's not convenient! I don't like rainy days but I know we need water...
So..."go ahead"...raning...

沒有留言:

張貼留言