2009年3月25日 星期三

Marriage...


Do you believe "Marriage" ?
Annie and Harlem who have decided to divorce lately...
It's was too bad to hear that because they were my favorited singers. I don't know why many people don't like Annie that they say she is a hypocritical woman. But I think everyone who in his or her show business career is always acts hypocritically too... And when people see Annie and Victor hold hands's picture in the newspaper, almost people say " You see...I have known Annie is not a good woman and say a lot of bad thing about her! I think it is not unfair... if Annie and Harlem change their role and what people will say? I don't know why some businessmen or political figures that they can have two or over two wives?
I have married so I know that's not just Annie's problems... Harlem has to have some responsibility.
I wish everyone can have their marriage forever and ever. Maybe if we can not do that... just like Annie and Harlem, at least they don't say any bad words each other!
If you ask me do I believe marriage? I will say " no " .... nothing is for good and forever...........
But I think it's a life .........and don't be sad!

沒有留言:

張貼留言