2009年7月30日 星期四

Summer...........



I hate summer.
It is hot and humid. So, I usually feel very uncomfortable during the summer. I don't like to be all sweaty. That's wonderful that I don't have school in the summer. Thank God!
Why I hate summer? First, you know...I am a little of fat. So, the sexy clothes such as tank top or halter don't fit me....That's too bad! I wish that I could lose a little bit more weight.....especially face and my thighs. Second, if I go out in the morning, I have to wear the long-sleeved shirt to protect my skin from sun. Maybe you think that I want myself to look white... No! I don't know since when I can not get sun for half hour...If I do that, I will break out a rash. That's too terrible.

However, I hate summer... I really enjoy swimming. It's such a nice feeling to jump into the water on a hot summer day. Because I don't like to go swimming in the winter...that's too cold. Talk about swimming... I have to say I really like to see the beach. It's a vast ocean gives me that feeling of being free. Usually, I will have a good mood after going to the beach. That's just a problem...when you go to the beach, you get sand all in your shoes and all in your hair...It's really uncomfortable. Sigh................but my sons like to play at the water theme park. How can I do? Although my skin is very sensitive and allergic to the ultraviolet, surely...I will go with them. I will do anything for my sons!!! Mommy loves you! Ha....Ha.....As you can see the picture above..., I like to eat ice cream and watermelon in the summer.


There are many pretty and skinny girls in the beach....When will I wear bikini?
By the way, do you have any special ways to lose weight? If there is any quick way to lose weight, please tell me! My cell phone number is 0910123123. Thank you very much!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言