2009年7月29日 星期三

Korean version of Meteor Garden




As I told you before...I watched TV shows very much on my summer vacation. I saw this DVD just for three days....tired! I thought most of young people knew "Meteor Garden" especially F4. I hadn't seen the Taiwan version of Meteor Garden...but I knew Taiwan's F4 who were very famous in Asia. From TV to MTV,F4 were hot group. There are four handsome young men: Vic Zhou,Jerry YAN,Vanness Wu,and Ken Zhu. They act,sing,and dance.Fans all over Asia love them!F4 became famous with a TV show:Meteor Garden.The idea came from a Japanese comic book.


Korean version of the New F4, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Min Ho and Kim Joon. With Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di, the female lead character.
The story centers on a plain and poor teenage girl called 金絲草(Shan Cai), who went to 神話高中 for rich people, forced upon her by her parents. The school was dominated by a gang of handsome but arrogant students called F4, who were the heirs of the most influential families in Korean.
In the beginning, 具俊表(Dao Ming Si), the gang leader, hated 金絲草 so much that he made everyone in the school played tricks on her. However, 金絲草i's persistence gradually gained 具俊表's respect and later he fell in love with her. Like many other TV series, the lovers end up getting together after going through a series of painful challenges.


I loved 尹智厚(Hua Ze Lei) very much. 尹智厚 - the quiet one in F4. He was the kindest one out of the four and was a very good friend. His first love interest was 書賢 but they had no good ending. In the middle of the series, he fell for 金絲草 but remained a good friend because he knew that 具俊表 really loved 金絲草. He always stayed with 金絲草 when she was very upset. He always supported to 金絲草...


This was a modern Cinderella story. How romantic! This story unfolded and the love triangles tangle, a story of love, hate, sorrow, comedy, and passion took over the audiences' emotions. Sometime, this kind of drama that about rish man and poor woman's love story attracted audiences. So did I. A question...Do you thing that a marrage or love should be between families of equal social rank? If it isn't, what will you do? Give up or hang in there? I saw the news and I had no idea why the young woman wanted to marry 孫爸爸? True love????
Ok,,,forgot it! Taiwan, Japan, Korean 'Meteor Garden...if you asked me which one was good to see? I had to say that I personally really liked the Korean version!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言