2009年7月28日 星期二

Emma's Birthday Party


I love birthday party because it brings joyful to everyone.
Last Satursday we held a birthday party for Emma.
At first, I didn't know where to hold the party.... I surfed the Internet and wanted to choose the pub that was very specially. Then, I decided to hold Emma's Birthday Party in Wakiki in Taoyuan. Because there was a live band to perform and maybe it could create a joyous mood.

The party started around 10:00pm when most of our classmates arrived. We ate food and drank there. Then, we played games that called boasting . I could not play games that about gamble. Ha...but,I was not the loser on that time. Around 11:20pm, it was the live band's show t ime. After they sang three songs, they played the birthday song's music and the waiter sent a cake in front of the stage. The male singer who was the host was very funny. He asked Emma went to the stage and sang a birthday song to her. When Jun gave a bundle of rose to Emma, the host asked Jun to go up the stage. Then, the host asked them took hands and wanted them to kiss...Emma and Jun were very shy...of course, they didn't do anything........Ha!
Emma blew the candles and made three wishes. What's the number on the cake?

About 12:30pm we went to Party World to sing. I like to go to KTV, it is very cool and it can bring together and add interaction to all my friends. We can play, sing, dance, drink....That's have a lot of fun there. Ha.........I think I have strayed from the topic. Sorry! I liked to go to KTV with Emma because she could sing a lot of songs well. She is good at singing. Maybe you don't know... most of our classmates are good at singing. Like....Emma, Irene, Luke, Ken, Kelvin, Ann, Angela, Marisa....
We sang until 3:40am......This was really an unforgettable birthday party, I thought. After my husband and me droved Emma home, my husband invited me to have a food massage...Wow, I was going to cry....this was a good idea! My husband always knew what I thought.

Emma...may joy and happiness fill every minute of your day, and may life is most fantastic things always come your way.
Happy Birthday to you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言