2009年7月27日 星期一

No. 4 in my class


When I went to Lungwa to study English... There is no time to relax and enjoy myself. I often ask myself why I study hard. I know if I go to school and have exams...I will get a lot of stress because of exams. Told truth, in the psst I was very care about the grade. So, I did very well on every test. I was very proud that I graduated with the first place honor from the Chungyu college of Intrenational Trade and Lungwa university of Finance. These were very difficult to do that ...you had to be No.1 in the class in the mid-term exam and final exam. Even though you had to have good scores in evey quizzes.

I got a B.A. degree in finance form LungWa university. I knew my English was very bad and I wanted to improve my English ability...so,why I am writeing essay in English in my blog now. I always spend a lot of time on English writing...but I got lower score in this semester...I felt so sad...I had to spend over 2 hours if I did my English writing...That's ok! I will do my best next semester.

Now...I am very worry about next semester. Because I have three subjects that the teacher is Howard. I don't know how to handle these subjects easy...Can I study well under pressure? Teacher Howard.. how could I do to pass your subjects next semester?
Can I study three subjects in the same time? Or I have to quit one subject...
Maybe I need a coin...Heads or tails?

Finally, I will say thank for my classmates...Irene, Belinda, Ann, Emma, Terry...
you did me a great favor....thank you! By the way, I owe Irene a meal...because we had a bet on this final exam...we competed with every subject's score...Maybe I overrate my own abilitise. But I thought it was worth to try. I was No.7 in class last semester but I was No.4 this semester. Wow...my grade had improved....I really want my English ability as well as my grade.

沒有留言:

張貼留言