2009年7月13日 星期一

Hennessy Artistry


I went a concert named Hennessy Artistry last month. Yes..., as you saw, if you ever drunk wine that you will know it's a wine brand...Hennessy V.S.O.P. Hennessy V.S.O.P used Global Art of Mixing that held a lot of Hennessy Artistry, they made different subjects and invited the hit singers to present their represent Hennessy Mix drinks.

My husband had two VIP tickets and I just finished my final exam...told the turth I really wanted to relax! I was very excited because I like A-mei very much. Really....I like to listen to her songs....but I can not sing her song very well...that is too bad. Anyway, I went to Taipei and supported my idol....

The show started remix music by DJ Havana Brown who is very beautiful and sexy. The host said she is a very famous DJ in Australia. If you always go to pub maybe you will know her. But, you know I alway stay home and do my housework every day....ha..I know it's not funny.
Then, Jam's turned to sing....Do you know who Jam is ? His Chinese name is 蕭敬騰. I thought that a lot of girls liked him....because girls screamed when Jam sang and smiled... My god!
OK....when I saw the white microphone holder...I knew that it was A-mei's show time. A-mei changed her name to A-mit. A-mit meant Amei-music is transformed. A-mit just sing for live, just live for music. She want to be herself and she want to sing that songs she want to sing. I could listen to A-mit sang live and drank at the same time....It was very enjoyment. I thought A-mit was so Q... she wanted us who had a glass of wine in hand to bottoms up.
Of course, I did.....Hennessy V.S.O.P was good good to drink.

沒有留言:

張貼留言