2009年8月1日 星期六

Bid Money...


Why I tell about this topic? Because I join the Bnak SinoPac's "MMA Bid Money Online Service"
Money bidding is a special financial tool developed exclusively in the Chinese society as it represents the wisdom of Chinese people.


"MMA Bid Money On-line Service" successfully incorporates the essence of old wisdom and modern technology, making loan bidding a patented and marketable financial product."MMA Bid Money On-line Service" gives younger generation a chance to participate in loan bidding helping them to accumulate their first bucket of wealth from small savings, further more to enable them to start their own personal investment.


Maybe someone say to join the "Bid money Online Service" that is fall behind and eliminated from the manage financial tool gradually. Because people migrate frequently and society's urbanization … Therefore, the modern bid money environment was different. In the past, the member are neithborhood or the relatives and friends. Now, "MMA Bid Money On-line Service" not consisted mostly of women ...I see a lot of men join this Online Service... If you can surf the Internet and have an bank account...you can bid money and check your statement whatever where you are. It is very convenient. Maybe we don't know each other but this way is safe and save time.

I know many people who don't like this tool to manage their money...especially old people. Because it has high risk. Maybe it is true..But...If you think that everyone can join this "MMA Bid Money On-line Service" ....You are wrong!!! First, bank will check your financial situation. As I know this bank is very conservative...so, it examined your finance and your credit rigidly. Trust me...it is not very easy!!! Bank SinoPac's role is credit checking and credit limit controlling, mitigating the risk involved in such traditional means of financial mechanism, whilst retaining the valuable tradition.


The saving and investing renaissance movement has been triggered by the launch of "MMA Bid Money On-line Service." The spirit of such service, "I can help others; others can help me,"each and every market participants help themselves and others. I know it is not a high return for me to manage money. I force myself to save money...I try the new way to manage my money! To learn more about managing my money is my hobby.

Bank SinoPac:https://www.bidmoney.com.tw/bid/servlet/HttpDispatcher/Home/homePrompt?newTxRequest=true

沒有留言:

張貼留言