2009年8月9日 星期日

Happy Father's Day




We held a dinner party to celebrate the Fatyer's Day yesterday.
Even though Typhoon Morakot was coming, all my family member were present at. I thought my father was very happy. How come? My younger brother got a good job two month ago...so my father didn't worry about his son's job anymore! My father facial expression made me happy....

I really appreciated my father. To be honest, he is my stepfather. Although he is not my birth father...he took care my mom , my sisters and me. How to describe he? He looks very strict...I remembered my mom told me that our neighbors were afraid of him. Ha...Ha... I rarely talk to him! We don't talk to each other...but I like him. He was a veteran so he do everything methodically... Such as he get up at five and goes to bed at nine every day! I admire him for his abiding habit. He didn't have a good education ...I was really surprised he could have rich knowledge. Maybe he is a strict person but he is responsible. I thought he was really happy on Father's Day this year...I gave a big red envelop to him...Happy Father's Day!!! Thank you vrey much....I love you!!!

Ummm...Yesterday was my husband's holiday! He was very happy because my sons and I bought shirts and a tie for him! He is a hardworker...and a good father,too! Although he is busy, he drive kids to school everyday. He always says whatever he is busy, he just wants to eat dinner with us. My friends don't believe that he is a good father... They think he is busy and fun-loving !! How can he improve his image? Ha....Ha...
I appreciated him! He seems like Superman who can do everything. Thank you!
By the way...we saw a great movie named "UP" yesterday...I envied that their sweet relationship from contented marriage to old age.

Finally, I want to say somthing about Typhoon Morakot. We got two days off due to Typhoon Morakot. When I was young I liked typhoon, because I didn't have to go to school on that day. But I don't really like typhoon now...it always cause mudflows and landslides so many people will be homeless and have great damage.
I pray for south Taiwan.

沒有留言:

張貼留言