2009年1月19日 星期一

My choose...

For these two kinds of job, I prefer to be a fashion buyer. Because I like to know fashion things and this job seems to be interesting to me.

If I worked in the fashion field I would have the chances to know a lot of information about fashion in the first hand. Maybe I could even go to see the fashion shows. The important incentive is if I buy some things like brand clothes, shoes or bag, I could have discount.

Compare with the two jobs, the HR officer seems to be a routine to me. The advantage of doing this job is that you may learn to do it well in a short period of time. On the other hand it’s not very challenging. To be a fashion buyer, the advantage is that I could work with different people, also the fashion style changes quickly that makes this job more attractive. Futhermore, I might have the chance to work in different locations or even different cities of the chain store.

In my conclusion, being a fashion buyer is a good choice. There’s a lot to learn but I’m enjoying it. Because I have more passion and interest in this job. So, the inference is I can learn how to work in a group of people and the tempo of the work is faster which suitable for young people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言