2009年1月8日 星期四

Movies...

I like all kinds of movies and I always go to the movies in my free time.
Because my husband like go to the movies too, we see a lot of movies before I go to lung wa. About two months ago, I saw "cape no 7", "High School Musical 3- Senior Year", "BOND 22- Quantum of Solace", "Eagle Eye", "Painted skin", above those movies I have a deep impression on “painted skin”!
Bying looking at the film title, people may think that it is a horror movie.
But I think it is a movie about love.
Especially 趙薇 is willing to drink the toxicant for her husband to turn into a monster, and also 周迅 is willing to give up the millennium magical skill for the same man, I think it is very touching. Which movie do I want to see next? It’s a movie called "Forever Enthralled", because many friends recommend it to me.

沒有留言:

張貼留言