2009年1月16日 星期五

The ad in the next magazine

I like to read next magazine...
We know the purpose of the advertisement is to make a deep impression. So, in this case, the Samsung anycall's cell phones, the ad uses as emotional appeal.
The target market of this cell phone is female. Because target market is for women, the ad uses the pink color and many flowers to present the cell phones as a very tender image to catch women's eyes. And this ad says"my pink, my love" which emphasizes soft and romance.
If you ask me whether this ad is effective? I'll say yes, this ad is effective to me. Because I've lost my cell phones for several times, in my memory, I have lost 8 cell phones at least. I told myself that I shouldn't spend more money on buying new cell phones, or if I need one just buy something cheaper. So, now the cell phone I'm using only costs about two thousands.
But, when I saw this ad in this next magazine, I have changed my mind, I think I'll buy one of it as a New Year's gift.

沒有留言:

張貼留言