2009年1月27日 星期二

Chinese New Year's Eve

In the past several years, I always have a New Year's Eve dinner abroad. Because I just have a vacation during Chinese New Year's Festivities and I want to go abroad to relax. This year, I decided to stay in Taiwan and went back to Keelung to have New Year's Eve dinner with my parents. I knew my mom who was very happy when I told her I would go back to Keelung. And she said she cook a lot of food what I like to eat. So, I knew I really got fat in this days. A important thing was that I wanted my sons to know our traditional custom activities such as worship the ancestors, New Year's Eve Dinner, bringing in the new year and set off firecrackers......
Nowdays, in social interaction living life of modern society, symbolize reunited New Year's Eve dinner as importance.The New Year's Eve dinner wants to eat the slower the better, the every variety vegetableses want to eat the sip. Have a few foods, because have the good luck meaning, can't be few in the New Year's Eve dinner. This year, I think I made a good choice and had a good time during the holidays with my family.

沒有留言:

張貼留言