2009年1月22日 星期四

Annual Banquet

Our cram school had a annual banquet in Fullon Hotel yesterday. It held by our shareholder to thank the employees for their hard work for the past year. Although our cram school just had been opening for six months and the profit and loss are balanced, our shareholder and I still decided to give our teachers a surprised...yes, gave our teachers an annual bonus ! This was our teachers's second times dining together, maybe this time the food was delicious and teachers had been working each other for six months so they ate their meal completely. I remerbered that in the first time we ate in the Chinatrust Hotel, we ordered a lot of delious food but it left a pile of food. I think it was too pity because all of the food was my favorite and I was shy to eat. Anyway, we had a good time in this time especially I ate very much...After the Chinese New Year, I should be able to get fatter.

沒有留言:

張貼留言