2009年5月7日 星期四

JU Percussion Music Part I




In four or five years ago, My sons learned how to percussion in the JU percrssion music school. This was a good place that if children wanted to learn about music. Percrssion is humanity's born I thought. This kind of music not to imagine is actually so difficult. Enters music the pipeline to be many, attacks happily, because conforms to humanity's instinct , therefore appears especially amiable, speaking of the initial contact music's child, is the very appropriate basic pipeline, I wanted music to be really the very good friend with my sons!
Therefore Zhu Zongqing teaching system's idea is strikes the instinct take the child as a medium, by the game, the bodily rhythm, story, performance, music appreciation activities and so on sang, saying that let the child feel music under the natural situation, initiated to music interest, then trained own hearing and the memory, raised the musicianship and ability, finally let music carry out truly in the life, became entire family joyful and the life quality springhead.
Many people asked me "why you didn't let your sons to learn piano..." Learning percussion music with a lot of frined had more fun I thought. Which one is my son? Guess!   

School :http://www.jpg.org.tw/newschool/

沒有留言:

張貼留言