2009年5月11日 星期一

Mother's Day.......


Yesterday was Mother's Day...
But I had to go to Lungwa....It was too bad. My family had a big lunch in a famous restaurant to celebrate my mother. Although I could not come I gave my mother a big gift. I put twenty thousand dollar in a red enevlope and I hoped She would like it. I really wanted to say thank you to her! I knew that she grew me up and it was very hard. "Thank you very much for all your love and support throughout my life. I love you................. thank you again again..... my mom!"
I am a mother now...and this was my holiday...so my husband and me had a date without my children....ha! After my class, we went to Taipei and ate dinner in the Din Tai Fung. We order steamed pork dumplings,sugar pea shoot, hot-and-sour soup, pickled cabbage,shrimp and pork shao -mai...It really delicious...so there was a lot of Japanese like to eat here.
After eating, we went to VIESHOW CINEMAS. We saw a action movie named X-Men origins:Wolverine... It was very good to see...and Hugh Jackman had a strong body I thought.
Anyway I had a good time and thank you for my husband. He always do everythings for me and give me surprised!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言