2009年5月7日 星期四

JU Percussion Music Part II


This is my second son...he studies percussion music with his brother every Friday.
He started his percussion from happy class when he was four years old. Now he finish his children class. Wow...do you know it about three years....
On that day I took him to hair salon and let the hair designer to set my son's hair. After hair setting and I asked my son ... would you like your hairstyle? But he didn't like his new hairstyle and very angry... I didn't know why he was so angry ? I though that he looked very nice!
He alway have his own opinion... I remebered that someone talked me before , they said my son would be a rish man when he become a grown-up. I though I didn't care about this... I just wnated my sons have a happy and healthy's childhood.
I don't know who say that " studying music and your child doesn't become bad"...
I don't know it true or not but I know it cost me a lot of money!
I have to do my best to earn money...........
Oh...by the way....How do you think his hairstyle? Not bad, right?

沒有留言:

張貼留言