2009年5月30日 星期六

A special experience

It was a special experience .....
My husband and I went to The Westin Taipei and joined the Remy
Remy Martin's Opening Party. I ate a big dinner and saw a lot of beautiful models there. To come back to the subject...Rémy Martin is a cognac (a brandy from the Cognac region of France) and champagne cognac (a brandy from the tiny Champagne Cognac region of France) originally produced by Rémy Martin, a French winemaker, who founded the company in 1724. It is now owned by Rémy Cointreau, a company founded in 1991.

Although I didn't know about all brands of the Remy Martin... I think Remy Martin V.S.O.P and XO are good to drink.
And this summer the IN drink is REMY MIX, that bartender just use the high-class REMY MARTIN Fine Champagne Cognacm mix the simple soft drink such as green tea, ornage juice, soda water... they are very good to drink. Ha....sometimes my husnand and I have a drink in the pub or just at home...we just want to relax and I think it is remantic. The important thing is we don't drink like a fish...

Remember it....we shouldn't drink and drive.

沒有留言:

張貼留言