2010年3月25日 星期四

Proud of you!







To everyone, there will be at least a proud moment in their lives...and I am really happy today!
I am so happy because my son selu is a Taoyuan County's model student of his primary school.
Selu....I am so proud of you. I know you are so smart and you are learning fast. I have to say....you are always give mom a lot of glory!

Many famous person are surprisingly humble...so you have to learn it!
Other thing you have to know that you are the most important person to me. Maybe you think I love your younger brother more than you....I am so sorry about it! I want to say I will always be your side and support you. I love you!

Today you and your father are on the stage together...I think that's a specially experience to us.
You are the idol of your younger brother. We are all proud of you!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言