2010年3月29日 星期一

Dodgers Tour in Taiwan











Dodgers Tour in Taiwan, Eye-Opener for Fans...
The MLB Los Angeles Dodgers had a 4-day visit to Taiwan a few days ago, and played three exhibition games with the Taiwanese All-Star Professional Baseball Team.

My husband enjoy watching baseball normally, so when he know the Dodgers have come to Taiwan and the two will definitely not miss this chance to see MLB. Than, he spent ten thusand and we wnet to Tienmu baseball stadium to see the first game.

Most of fans came here and just wanted to see Ramirez...included my husband. Tell the truth, I didn't think Ramirez played great on this baseball game, I was a little disappointed.
Someone said due to jet-lag, the Dodgers' batters didn't realize their full batting potential which resulted in a loss in the first game.

Although this game was not very excited...my husband had a good time...becaues he saw his idol....ha!

沒有留言:

張貼留言