2010年3月31日 星期三

How to be a good neighbor


Why I chose this topic?
My younger sister told me that she couldn't sleep well at night this week. Because her neighbor was very noise at night.

Today most of people live in apartments so I think everyone enjoys having good neighbors, include me. Good neighbors help give our neighborhood a good living environment. On the other hand, we have to be good neighbors ourselves.

How to be a good neighbor? First, I think we have to be considerate. For example, we should not play music or turn up TV too loud at night, or the noise would bother our neighbors. Second, we could be friendly, we can try to say hollo to our neighbors when we meet them. Don't be a stranger each other. I think I am so lucky...my neighbors are so kind.

In short, if we are considerate and polite, we will be good neighbors. I think it is important to develop the empathy among neighbors.

沒有留言:

張貼留言