2010年3月22日 星期一

Diary in English


I like to writer something every day.
When I was a junior high school student, I started to keep a diary every day. At that time I always felt a little presure so I kept a diary to talk to myself.
Now I always keep a diary but I try to do it in English. I think if I practice writing in English every day, my Englisg ability may improve.

At first, it was hard for me to expres my feelings in English, because my vocabulary was limited. So during this time, my diary was so short. I thought I didn't write over ten sentences.
Sometimes, it took me about 2 hours to keep a diary....ha ha...because I had to find the vocabulary in English dictionary. But....it worthy to spend time to keep a diary in English.


I like to write everything that happened in my life, no matter what I feel happy or sad. To keep a diary in Engilsh is good start...maybe I will write a short esssay someday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言