2009年11月8日 星期日

Describe a situation in which you have to push your limits.


Describe a situation in which you have to push your limits.
What was the situation?
Why was it challenging?
How did you feel?

Q: I think I have a lot of chances to push my limits.
How to say that? Because a man I married who is a businessman. Tell the truth, he really likes to start a new business. So I owned a cram school since last year.
Was it challenging?
To be sure, it was. You don’t believe it that I didn’t have the experience about teaching. Every time I choose to do something, I try to do it perfectly. When my husband and I wanted to start our second business, the first thing, I went to National Taipei University of Education to learn how to teaching the primary school students. Next, I studied English in LungWa. You know, I had to work and study at the same time…it’s very very tiring.
Since then, I have worked hard and studied hard every day. I go to bed very late every night because I have to study English and do my homework. Because of my poor English, do you believe that sometime I just sleep for three or four hours. In addition, I have two kids so I must spend a lot of time taking care of them. Although I am as a busy as a bee, I am proud of myself that I do everything well. First, my cram school has more than one hundred and fifteen students even though we have just started for one year. Second, my sons have a good score at their school. Third, I was No.4 in my class last semester. I know I push my limits for what I have mentioned above. It is clear I have overcome the challenge but I think that my immune system is not very well. My hands can’t do any housework.
If you ask me how I feel?
I would say that I learned a lot of things during the process of creating my own business. But, frankly speaking, if I had another chance I didn’t want to do this kind of business. I like children but it’s a really stressful field. If my students who have get hurt or get low scores, their parents will get angry. I am depressed because of some intangible pressure. Now, I don’t want to give myself too much pressure.No matter what happens in the future, I will try my best! As long as I try, that’s enough!

沒有留言:

張貼留言