2009年10月26日 星期一

What is your favorite sport to watch? Why?


Q: What is your favorite sport to watch? Why?
A: I can play many kinds of sports so I like to watch sports on TV, too. Well, what’s my favorite sport to watch? As far as I am concerned, I like to watch basketball games very much. Why?
First, frankly specking, I think that basketball stars are all prefect. They are tall and handsome! So, I was crazy about basketball stars when I was a teenager! Ha…just like a lot of young girls like HBL stars nowadays!
Second, I think basketball is a normal and popular sport in Taiwan. Most boys know how to play it, even girls understand the rules. In fact, many players like to show some skills such as slam dunk, double pump, hook shot, three-point shot…etc. Don’t you think when they show these skills, they look really cool and powerful?

Third, basketball is an exciting sport. As I love to watch NBA since young, I like everything about basketball, from the Big Bird, Magic Johnson of Lakes, Abdul-Jabbar hook, Michael Jordan of the Bull dynasty in the early days, to KOBE of Peter Pan. How magical they are.

Have you ever seen the NBA grand final? Trust me…it is so exciting! Then, you will know why basketball is my favorite sport to watch.

沒有留言:

張貼留言