2009年10月8日 星期四

Facebook


What's new now? What's in recently? Yes...Facebook!

Facebook is the world’s largest social network, with over 250 million users.
Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg in February 2004, initially as an exclusive network for Harvard students. Zuckerberg immediately recruited his friends Dustin Moskowitz and Chris Hughes to help build Facebook, and within four months, Facebook added 30 more college networks. The original idea for the term Facebook came from Zuckerberg’s high school (Phillips Exeter Academy). The Exeter Face Book was passed around to every student as a way for students to get to know their classmates for the following year. It was a physical paper book until Zuckerberg brought it to the internet.
That's great idea I think! Facebook is really popular...Almost of my friends have join this account include me! Although I don't know how to do in Facebook...I think it's interesting! Just for 2 days and then I have 25 friends...WOW...I don't know that making friends is so easy...just use your fingers!! Ha...ha! When I first joined Facebook I had no idea whatsoever where anything was or what I was doing. Now I don't know how to use this well but I love join it...Maybe add Facebook can let me feel that I am young! By the way, I know my friends love playing happy harvest but I just love playing the psychological test in Facebook...sometime I am very surprised the outcome!

For short, Facebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life. Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.
So....add me to be your friends!!






沒有留言:

張貼留言