2009年11月25日 星期三

Introducing a picture


Hello, everyone, I’m Amber!
Today I want to show you a picture about a live recording.
This picture about I went to TTV with my students for attend a live recording named Million Primary School six months ago. This was their first time to attend this kind activity so they were all excited on that day.

This program is about primary school knowledge that we learn before.
There were six special guests had to went on the stage and answer the questions!
The special was when the guest wanted to answer then the audiences had to shouted aaaa to confuse the guest. It was interesting!
I thought the questions were difficult to them. But it was not very shameful….
When we finished the recording …it’s over six hours! It was a long time.
We were so tired but we had a great time. Finally, I want to say I so proud of my students. Because they raised their hands and answered those questions right….
They are smart and brave. I love them!
Thank you for your listening!

沒有留言:

張貼留言