2009年4月5日 星期日

Holiday---TANG SPARTY


I didn't have to go to school on this Satusday and I felt so happy .........

Ha...because I was in the TANG SPARTY on this weekend. This was not frist time that I went there. I liked to go there very much, maybe I liked to go to about the historical culture's place I thought. On the Saturday we spend much time in the hot spring spa. Because there was several kinds hot spring especially I liked the rose and lavender's hot spring ! We played hard and it was almost evening. Oh....it was a important thing I had to say...Before you went their hot spring, you had to change the bathing gown frist and you could choose their bathing gown to wear. Their bathing gown was very beautiful! After that, my husband and I had a body massage ....it was really felt well. Next, we palyed a lot of ancient child's toys there...it let you to feel that you went back in time.

On the second day, for me, it was not easy to get up in the morning. But we ate breakfast today...it was so magical......because I had never eaten breakfast when I took a trip. After breakfast, we went hot spring again till we checked out. On my way home, we ate lunch at Jhuwei fishing port and ate a lot of seafood there such as lobster, crab, squid.....

When we were all stuffed and we went to TaiMall to see a movie named " Monsters v.s Aliens" it was very funny........Today I had a full day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言