2009年4月3日 星期五

Formosa International Hotel


I went to Formosa International Hotel this noon, because my husband had a invitation for lunch. We ate in a VIP room in the two floor. When the waitress served the meal ....the wondweful food made my mouth water and felt starving. Their food was very high-class and tasted delicious. After entree , their dessert was very good to eat especially the chocolate cake and clocolate ice cream... these was very very tasty. Although I was afraid to get fat I could not defy the chocolate's temptation!
After the meal, I knew it was a social time....at this time, everyone always wanted to be a deipnosophist. So, sometime you had to have a social disposition in this occasion. Anyway...it was not my business... I just came for eating delicious food....ha!ha!
The food was great; but I thought I was a chicken-hearted people...because there was two foreigns there I could not say anything to them...........alas.......again!

沒有留言:

張貼留言