2010年5月10日 星期一

A Card for my mom...




Dear Mom,

For Mother's Day... I think it is time to write a card to you! I appreciatae everything you have done and do for me. I think I never tell you how much I love you. I know you had hard work in the past. I really want to do everything for you....you are the most important person to me !

Thank you for everything you have given Fanny, Maggie and me. Without you, we will be impossible to get such amount of knowledge and a warm life! You always support and be our side....I think this is what we say about happiness! Althought I don't live with you, I always miss you and care your body.... I wish you all the best!

Finally, I have to say I very proud when you say all of your daughters are very filial... I will do my best to make you the happiness mother in the world!

Happy Mother's Day!

Amber

沒有留言:

張貼留言