2010年5月17日 星期一

Before graduation...my lovely classmates














Before graduation....how to express my feeling?

Tell the truth...I can't believe I will graduate...
Maybe you may think I worry about my grades...That's wrong! Ha...Ha...I wanted to quit my studying when I started to learn English in LHU!!! But...now....I will be graduated from LHU. Just like people said, " where there is a will, there is a way." I proud of myself....I did it and I really improved my English! YA!!!

I learnt many things while studying here and improved my English ability.
I would like to take this opportunity to thanks my teachers, all of you taught me a lot and boost my confidence. Now I am confident in my language capacity and able to communicate with foreigner at simple sentence. All of you are the respectful teachers. Thank you all!

Then, I will thanks my classmates... Without your help, I can't persist in the study! Thank you all !! I have to say that we are not only study togather but also have fun together ! I hope we could still so happy for ever. I love all of you!

I will be graduated soon! Good luck to everybody.

沒有留言:

張貼留言