2009年12月17日 星期四

My New Year’s resolution…



We will say goodbye to the year of 2009 and the New Year will come soon. A new year means a new chance to make changes and work on various aspects of life. New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. My new year’s resolution is very simple.
First, Get healthy. This should be on the top of my list and everybody’s list. Because I have to work and study at the same time, I always stay up late every day, I think my immune system is not very well. So, it is my goal next year to take care of my body .To eat healthy, to get as much good sleep as I can, to exercise like parking at the far end of the parking lot and walk; take the stairs instead of the elevator. To know when to relax and when to push myself a little bit further.

Next, my new year’s resolution is to further improve my English and practice it as much as I possibly can. To be a good writer, I have to practice a lot although I have more than 70 pieces of writing on my English blog. Then, Read English newspapers and follow on current events. The last is to speak English as much as possible---with my friends, on Internet forums, or to myself. I wish that I could score 800 or higher on TOEIC before I graduate from Lunghwa.

Amber 98.12,9

沒有留言:

張貼留言