2009年12月7日 星期一

How to overcome a language problem


Problems are happening in everyday life. Life is filled with never-ending problems. We all experience different problems in working, family, relationships, children, society, etc. They just creep up everywhere in every area of our life. Now I have a lot of problems in my life especially in learning English. This is the story of why I should study English and the difficult process of learning English.
My husband is a businessman and he is starting a new business now. Besides, he is also a president-of-parent-association in my son’s primary school. Thus, his friends tell him that it is a good idea to open a cram school. That’s why we opened cram school last year. Maybe you don’t believe that I don’t have any experience in teaching. But I am a determinative person. Every time I decide to do something; I try to do it perfectly. First, I went to National Taipei University of Education to learn how to teach the primary school students on February, 2008. Next, I have learned English in Lunghwa University of Science and Technology since September 2008.
What are the difficulties for me in learning English? Because of my poor English, I feel upset at my enrollments. Frankly speaking, I really want to quit my study at that time. How to say that? First, I have much pressure in English class because I don’t understand what the teacher says. Second, I am poor in English gram, reading, writing and conversation. Especially, I feel nervous when I speak English in front of others. Third, I have to work, take care of my sons and study at the same time. I am really tired after finishing all these things. It is a big challenge to me.
Since I have to learn English for my job now, I try to solve my problems one by one. To be a good writer, I practice a lot. I have more than 70 pieces of writing on my English blog. Then, for improving my spelling, I practice writing the new vocabularies I learn from the computer. The last is to speak English as much as possible---with my friends, on Internet forums, or to myself. I study hard and stay up late every day. I have improved my English and I was No.4 in my class last semester. It is amazing. I really make it.
A proverbial saying, "Where there is a will, there is a way." It is true. “No pain; no gain.” I did overcome my problems in my life because I really try hard. It is worthy to spend time and money in my dream, I don’t know if I will be an English teacher in the future .However, I will try my best to make my dream come true and help kids who want to learn English well.

沒有留言:

張貼留言